Equity Research Associate Resume
Here is the Equity Research Associate Resume example:
11120 Meadow Lark Rd
Decatur, AL 35603
Job Objective To secure the position of Equity Research Associate that will allow me to utilize acquired skills and experience.
Remarkable experience in equity research, investment banking, and finance
In-depth knowledge of a variety of markets, asset classes and investment strategies
Skilled in statistical methods of investment analysis , portfolio management functions and concepts
Proficient with MS Office Suite – Word and Excel, and market research tools
Proven ability to quickly digest and synthesize substantial volumes of information
Excellent communication skills and strong work ethic and intellectual curiosity
Strong quantitative, analytical and writing skills
Equity Research Associate, August 2005 to till date
UBS Financial Services, Decatur, AL
- Maintained financial models; and developed new models as needed.
- Analyzed market trends.
- Executed in-depth industry analysis using resources to evaluate relevant industry trends.
- Reviewed business and trade publications, annual reports, financial filings.
- Conducted extensive valuation analysis on stocks within the sector.
- Developed marketing materials for clients.
Equity Research Associate, May 2000 to July 2005
Macquarie Group, Decatur, AL
- Conducted framework investment analysis.
- Conducted financial statement analysis and created financial models to evaluate historic information and generated earnings projections for Exchanges.
- Coordinated with clients to convey investment related suggestions.
Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Ohio Dominican University, Ohio, OH
Master’s Degree in Accounting, Northern State University, South Dakota, SD
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated