Equity Sales Trader Resume
Here is the Equity Sales Trader Resume example:
1021 Smithfield Avenue
Amarillo, TX 79101
Job Objective Looking for an opportunity to work as Equity Sales Trader in a growing organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in developing strategies for equity sales
- Huge knowledge of equity and F&O markets
- Deep knowledge of capital markets and prospective clients
- Immense ability to prioritize work as per deadlines
- Outstanding ability to interpret market price movements
- Exceptional skills to develop projects to increase revenue
- Excellent skills to manage large volume of trade
- Familiarity with algorithmic trade activities
- Good understanding of various financial activities
Equity Sales Trader
Toussaint Capital Partners LLC, Amarillo, TX
August 2007 – Present
- Developed strategies for both service equity salesman and traders.
- Designed equity sales process for competition market.
- Maintained knowledge of competitor products and its market share.
- Assisted to perform research for new products in market.
- Facilitated growth of business for all projects as per timeframe.
- Managed negotiations with third parties and develop contracts.
- Analyzed client requirement and provide appropriate sales.
- Ensured achievement of all sales objectives.
Equity Sales Trader
Bradsby Group, Amarillo, TX
May 2004 – July 2007
- Analyzed market data through all collected information.
- Performed detail analysis and evaluate data.
- Coordinated with clients and identify issues in any products.
- Developed professional relationships with all new clients.
- Implemented all trade processes and secure deals with clients.
- Maintained knowledge on all market issues for customers.
- Assisted to obtain market prices for market traders.
Master’s Degree in Business Administration
Mt. San Jacinto College, San Jacinto, CA
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
Yeshiva University, New York, NY
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated