Execution Trader Resume Example
Here is the Execution Trader Resume example:
4448 Michael Street
Houston, TX 77002
Job Objective Looking for an opportunity to work as Execution Trader in a growing organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in trading multi strategies for execution trading
- Exceptional knowledge economic principles and market
- Remarkable knowledge of complex order execution on multiple levels
- Outstanding ability to coordinate with portfolio manager
- Sound ability to follow all instructions efficiently
- Amazing skills to work without any supervision
- Excellent OMS system and MS Office skills
- Ability to resolve all issues in execution processes
- Familiarity with managing market order flows, Bloomberg, OMS systems and ECN
DRW Trading Group, Houston, TX
August 2007 – Present
- Developed business relationships with all counter parties.
- Assisted to add appropriate value to all desk operations.
- Analyzed all execution processes and compile all reports.
- Collected all information through various means of communication.
- Designed spreadsheets for all morning meetings for trade activities.
- Participated in various administrative tasks for execution processes.
Penserra Securities LLC, Houston, TX
May 2004 – July 2007
- Implemented all foreign exchange transaction in various currencies.
- Monitored all foreign exchange positions for multiple accounts.
- Developed various trading strategies to reduce transactional cost.
Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics
Lambuth University, Jackson, TN
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated