Financial Engineer Resume Example
Here is the Financial Engineer Resume example:
4635 Farland Avenue
Bandera, TX 78003
Job Objective To be given an opportunity to exhibit my Financial Engineer skills and use my knowledge to contribute to the growth of the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience working as a Financial Engineer and developing financial models
- Profound knowledge of high frequency and automated trading systems
- Ability to Develop test plans and testware for Financial products
- Ability to determine test methodology and test data setup
- Expert in MS SQL, MySQL, RDBMS, SQL, C++ and Perl
- Immense ability to use math in the engineering process
- Ability to analyze and prepare the financial models
- Proficient in using Linux and Unix
Financial Engineer, August 2005 – Present
Factset research systeM.S inc., Bandera, TX
- Managed and developed trading strategies and enhancements to the system.
- Prepared and implemented the financial data collection and acquisition method.
- Maintained and analyzed financial statistical data and suggested enhancements to the trading models.
- Documented the functional aspect of the test for the software developers.
- Coordinated with the software developers and performed test runs for the same.
- Organized the working of the trade and recommended improvements to it.
Financial Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
Next Step Systems, Bandera, TX
- Provided support to the training desk for their daily activities.
- Performed research and implemented volatility and forecasted upcoming techniques.
- Handled the risk calculation and the associated tools, enhanced and customized them as per the customer requirement.
- Ensured that the managed positions were effective handled and developed the risk hedging tools.
Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics, Newbury College, Brookline, MA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated