4639 Woodhill Avenue
Elkridge, MD 21227
Job Objective Experienced Financial Investigator seeking position with reputable company in which to exercise my skills and abilities.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience investigating criminal activity involving money laundering violations
- Familiarity with corporate fraud/AML investigations, federal, state, local, and law enforcement
- In-depth knowledge of retail banking, lending and bank operations processes
- Profound knowledge of the Internal Revenue Manual, Part 9, Criminal Investigation policy and methods and Internal Revenue Service disclosure policy
- Ability to develop and maintain a high risk public trust background investigation
Financial Investigator, August 2005 – Present
ASRC Federal Holding Company, Elkridge, MD
- Conducted thorough analysis of records to achieve the targets of the forfeiture-related prospect of the investigation.
- Maintained records, books, ledgers, payrolls, cost reports, billing statements, invoices, computer data and bank statements.
- Collaborated with various complex principles and techniques of investigating, including laws and decisions relating to investigative procedures.
- Applied broad knowledge of the business, its products and processes.
- Collected information, analyzed data trends, identified root causes and developed work products.
Financial Investigator, May 2000 – July 2005
UnitedHealth Group, Elkridge, MD
- Conducted high priority and performed investigations on external/internal fraud and money laundering.
- Conducted interviews and interrogations and analyzed data in support of the investigative process.
- Organized investigative results, obtained and preserved evidence and presented findings.
- Provided testimony in criminal and civil proceedings.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Savannah State University, Savannah, GA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated