Financial Reporting Manager Resume
Here is the Financial Reporting Manager Resume example:
4377 Rocket Drive
Minneapolis, MN 55417
Job Objective Educated and qualified Financial Reporting Manager seeks position in a rising company where I can grow and become an asset.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Experience in maintaining public accounts for financial services and preparing reports
- Thorough knowledge of PeopleSoft
- Operational knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to manage multiple projects as per deadline
- Ability to work on matrix environment
- Sound financial modeling skills
- Skilled to resolve all issues efficiently
- Proficient in communication with all departments
Financial Reporting Manager
Duke University, Minneapolis, MN
October 2008 – Present
- Planned audit process on annual basis and prepared statements.
- Managed all communication with internal and external auditors.
- Designed effective work schedule according to GAAP.
- Developed funding strategies and prepared reports.
- Analyzed and recommended enhancements to financial data reports.
- Administered centralized debt management activities as per requirement.
- Monitored data and ensured accuracy.
- Performed research and identified appropriate software applications.
Financial Reporting Specialist
UBS, Minneapolis, MN
August 2003 – September 2008
- Performed settlement for all company receivable and payable balances.
- Provided assistance to tax department on various subsidiary activities.
- Monitored monthly reconciliation and provided certifications.
- Evaluated financial statement figures and associate footnotes.
- Monitored ledger control reports and performed reviews.
- Administered account data against static data and ensured balance.
Financial Reporting Analyst
W. A. Hynes and Company, Inc., Minneapolis, MN
May 1998 – July 2003
- Managed communication with client development team.
- Analyzed projects and ensured achievement of objectives.
- Performed review of all client presentations.
- Monitored client profitability reporting process per month.
- Designed and executed efficient portfolio strategies.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business – Finance
Lebanon Valley College, Annville, PA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated