Financial Technician Resume Example
Here is the Financial Technician Resume example:
1798 Ethel Ave SW
Bethpage, NY, 11714
Objective To secure a Financial Technician position with a successful, well-established organization that will enable me to grow professionally while contributing to the company’s goals and objectives.
Summary of Skills:
- Good knowledge of the interrelationships of various automated systems application
- Outstanding knowledge of computer systems, document processing, and the effects of transactions
- Skilled in Standard Installation and Division Personnel System
- In-depth knowledge of accounting and budgeting working areas
- Sound Knowledge of commercial contract payment processing, receiving and invoicing
- Remarkable ability to work independently and as part of a team when required
Financial Technician, August 2005 to till date
CACI International, Inc, Bethpage, NY
- Recommended improvements needed in data entry procedures and policies.
- Provided support utilizing accounting and financial systems.
- Coordinated receipt of funds from other government agencies.
- Processed commercial vendor payments.
Financial Technician, May 2000 to July 2005
Department of Workforce Services, Bethpage, NY
- Audited account and resolved previous compensation issues.
- Gathered information and performed actions to pay amount limits.
- Performed manual pay transactions in case of automated failure.
- Analyzed transaction records through Standard Installation and Division Personnel System.
- Ensured the establishment of new accounts was made with accurate information.
- Provided technical assistance on payment procedures to vendors.
- Reviewed orders to recognize entitlements.
Associate Degree in Finance, Ashland Community College, Ashland, KY