Futures Trader Resume Example
Here is the Futures Trader Resume example:
725 College View
Hamel, IL 62046
Job Objective To seek a challenging position as Futures Trader in which I can showcase my skills and knowledge.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in monitoring programming for futures processes
- Exceptional knowledge of risk management processes
- Remarkable knowledge of computer applications
- Immense ability to resolve issues in pressure environment
- Outstanding ability to adapt to changing situations
- Good skills to work with team efficiently
- Amazing skills to develop trading strategies
- Proficient with basic mathematical processes
- Familiarity with python and Linux
Agri-Tech Personnel, LLC, Hamel, IL
August 2007 – Present
- Maintained records of all futures exchange clearing house.
- Prepared trade records such as trading slips.
- Assisted to provide information to clients on everyday basis.
- Monitored contracts and prices for selling and buying.
- Maintained records of all future prices for all market changes.
- Prepared bids for commodity futures contracts.
- Implemented all orders for clients in market.
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance
Huntington University, Huntington, IN
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated