FX Trader Resume
Here is the FX Trader Resume example:
1292 Wines Lane
Houston, TX 77060
Job Objective Obtain a position as FX Trader in a growth oriented firm.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Exceptional experience in foreign exchange sales for various clients
- Deep knowledge of various foreign exchange tools
- Huge knowledge of data management and spreadsheets
- Immense ability to assist non technical audience in technical data
- Remarkable ability to coordinate with various clients
- Excellent computer application skills especially Excel
- Sound skills to educate all clients for foreign transactions
- Familiarity with professional trading activities
- Solid understanding of managing complex client accounts
GQR Global Markets, Houston, TX
August 2007 – Present
- Ensured compliance to all risk management policies.
- Coordinated with individuals for all major purchases outside country.
- Developed appropriate foreign exchange objectives for all clients.
- Maintained professional relationships with all clients on international base.
- Monitored internal financial market and maintain knowledge.
- Managed various financial instruments and assist in trading.
- Provided appropriate strategies to all staff members and clients.
- Supervised enhancement of all system processes.
FX Alliance, LLC, Houston, TX
May 2004 – July 2007
- Coordinated with financial institutions for all businesses.
- Maintained optimal level of customer services at all times.
- Developed trading strategies and prepare quotes for customers.
- Assisted members in group sales for all products as per requirement.
- Administered foreign exchange trading desk activities on everyday basis.
- Coordinated with marketing team to design deal structure.
- Monitored completed trades and manage currency and interest rates.
- Prepared teams reports and recommend operational improvements.
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance
Siena College, Loudonville, NY
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated