Grain Trader Resume Example
Here is the Grain Trader Resume example:
3791 Riverwood Drive
Chico, CA 95926
Job Objective To join a well know firm as Grain Trader and contribute to the success of the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in coordinating with internal and external members for grain market
- Outstanding knowledge of hedging for trading futures
- Exceptional knowledge of agricultural market especially grains
- Huge ability to understand grain flow and freight market
- Immense ability to adapt to changes efficiently
- Remarkable Microsoft Office applications skills especially word
- Amazing skills to manage team efficiently
- Proficient in distribution and logistics with help of transportation
- Ability to coordinate with project management team
PSW Group, Chico, CA
August 2007 – Present
- Developed efficient markets and implemented trade strategies.
- Designed and implement all grain contracts for trade activities.
- Coordinated with various suppliers for regular correspondence.
- Performed regular survey on market to maintain knowledge of price fluctuations.
- Assisted present supplier to identify new alternatives for trade.
- Facilitated trading of grains and edible oils in physical market.
- Prepared reports for trade activities for management.
- Coordinated with suppliers and customers for best price.
CHS Inc., Chico, CA
May 2004 – July 2007
- Administeredcategory spendsacross all grain categories.
- Analyzed all strategies to ensure achievement of category cost reduction objectives.
- Maintained appropriate quality of all grain as per FMCG regulations.
- Monitored sourcing processes for external and internal market.
- Prepared reports of technical supply market conditions.
- Coordinated with quality assurance department to develop new strategies.
- Performed research to identify new suppliers in grain market.
- Ensured compliance to all purchasing policies and procedures.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business
Fordham University, Bronx, NY
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated