1498 Hill Street
Toledo, OH 43626
Job Objective Grant Specialist seeking position with a well-established organization where my experience can be used for the well-being of the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience working with USAID grants and contracts
- Huge knowledge of negotiation and administration of grants
- Deep knowledge of federal grant related regulations
- Familiarity with pre and post-award grant administration
- Good understanding of USAID financial management procedures
- Amazing ability to develop conceptual framework for proposal
- Outstanding ability to manage in self-directed manner
- Superior organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
KUMC Research Institute, Toledo, OH
May 2006 – Present
- Coordinated with faculty members.
- Aided Principal Investigators and analyzed budget categories.
- Formulated monthly and quarterly billings.
- Evaluated Notice of Grant Award.
- Outlined subcontract agreements and financial reports.
- Assessed expenses and Federal Cash Transaction report.
The Nature Conservancy, Toledo, OH
March 2003 – April 2006
- Supervised aspects of government-funded awards.
- Coordinated with project managers.
- Corresponded with agency contracting officers.
- Acted as primary point of contact.
- Monitored resolution of action items listed in audit response work plans.
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance
Alaska Pacific University, Anchorage, AK
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated