Head Trader Resume Example
Here is the Head Trader Resume example:
3270 Boone Street
Corpus Christi, TX 78476
Job Objective To help company meet its goals and be successful while holding the position of Head Trader.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in heading various securities trading operations
- Immense knowledge of financial products and operations
- Outstanding knowledge of fixed income valuation and pricing
- Exceptional ability to summarize all business issues
- Sound ability to head team of traders
- Familiarity with performance measurement, models and systems
- Excellent skills to analyze trade issues
- Amazing skills to measure performance for all models
- Solid understanding of multithreaded programming languages
The Forum Group, Corpus Christi, TX
August 2007 – Present
- Monitored impact of all interest rate changes on all trade activities.
- Implemented trade activities as per market conditions.
- Coordinated with new product approval team to evaluate proposals.
- Monitored financial derivatives for heading fixed income activities.
- Developed relationships with senior management to discuss issues.
- Participated in investment committee discussions.
- Performed assessment of various funding options such as deposits.
- Analyzed market conditions and developed strategies.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business
Montreat College, Montreat, NC
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated