Hospital Financial Counselor Resume
Here is the Hospital Financial Counselor Resume example:
1721 Wilson Avenue
Richardson, TX 75081
Job Objective Looking for an opportunity as a Hospital Financial Counselor where I can fully utilize my counseling skills.
- Hospital Financial Counselor, 2006 to Present
- Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore, MD
- Organized and coordinated patient’s financial obligations.
- Assessed the financial situations of medical facility patients.
- Responded to patient’s questions about financial issues and payment options.
- Obtained and scanned patient’s insurance and medical cards into the registration system.
- Managed all calls and correspondence from lawyers regarding patient balances.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Sound knowledge of medical terminology
- Extended ability to perform basic mathematical calculations
- Extensive experience in a hospital and medical business office setting
- Broad experience in financial counseling and co-pay collections
- Strong problem solving and customer service skills
B.S. in Business Administration, 2004, Texas Wesleyan University
M.S in Finance, 2006, Cornell University
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated