Investment Accountant Resume
Here is the Investment Accountant Resume example:
8005 Park Byrd Rd
Job Objective To obtain an Investment Accountant position where my administrative experience, inspiration and a dedication to excellence will be utilized.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- A great deal of experience with Bonds, derivatives & partnerships, accounting & regulatory pronouncements
- Sound ability to digest accounting & regulatory pronouncements and implement
- Knowledge of investment accounting systems
- Proficiency with Princeton Financial Systems PAM investment software, PeopleSoft general ledger, query and nVision
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong accounting technical skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – Excel, Visio, Project, Microsoft Access, and data manipulation
- Excellent Analytical and Problem solving Skills
- Remarkable ability to review and verify accuracy of data
Investment Accountant, August 2005 – Present
Rotella Capital Management, Inc, Ukiah, CA
- Processed and documented the reconciliations from the sub-ledger to the ledger.
- Provided reports and analytics to justify the work.
- Ensured appropriate ticking and tying of work-papers and provided cross reference information.
- Expedited the knowledge of investment vehicles and all fixed income securities and structured securities.
- Provided income analysis and justifications for the conclusions.
- Ensured to overcome all pressures with multiple projects and deadlines.
Investment Accountant, May 2000 – July 2005
Solomon Page Group, Ukiah, CA
- Reviewed and recorded investment activity.
- Prepared monthly, quarterly, year end reports and enforced asset management and performance measurement.
- Prepared investment account reconciliations.
- Prepared, developed and implemented investment schedules and analyses.
- Prepared investment information for financial statement footnotes and other related disclosures.
- Liaised with investment portfolio managers and custodian and assisted with accounting pronouncements research.
Bachelor’s of Business Administration in Accounting, University of Baltimore, Baltimore, MD
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated