Investment Analyst Resume
Here is the Investment Analyst Resume example:
2967 Flournoy St, Apt#901
Dallas, TX 75237
Job Objective To secure an Investment Analyst position in a well established organization with a stable environment.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Good understanding of financial markets and institutional investing
- In-depth knowledge of the investment process across a range of asset classes
- Wide knowledge of various types of fixed income securities and derivative
- Ability to prepare monthly and quarterly reports, exhibits, and other materials
- Ability to track and coordinate reports, statements, financials,
Ability to build good relationships with customers
Excellent analytical and critical thinking
Managers Investment Group, Dallas, TX
August 2005 – Present
- Collected, calculated and maintained performance and composite performance for all applicable investment products.
- Processed and reviewed daily performance for department and management review.
- Updated the securities and performance databases daily.
- Worked extensively in the collection of data and reports for the production of Fund Book, board reports and other reports.
- Assisted actively in analysis of investment data for decision making.
- Responded effectively to specific requests for data.
- Ensured that all data files on the intranet are updated on a timely basis.
Real Estate Investment Analyst, Dallas, TX
May 2000 – July 2005
- Conducted and performed extensive qualitative and quantitative due diligence on investment strategies.
- Compiled and updated meeting and conference notes.
- Sourced and analyzed new strategies and managers, monitored incumbent managers on the platform.
- Provided efficiently manager information and portfolio construction ideas.
- Provided educational and marketing content.
- Performed and provided alternative investments, private equity, real estate, derivatives, and risk management.
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration
University of Chicago, Chicago, IL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated