3 Aspen Court
Job Objective To secure an Investment Officer position to help contribute to the growth of the organization and help increase cliental.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Huge experience with real estate investments
- Deep knowledge of the legal, tax, investment and fiduciary administration
- In-depth knowledge of global capital markets and macroeconomic issues affecting investments
- Solid understanding of laws governing life insurance companies and Investment Advisors
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Microsoft Outlook
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Amazing ability to think conceptually and logically
- Outstanding ability to promoting services and generating prospects
Investment Officer, August 2005 – Present
Sovereign Bank, Boston, MA
- Collected, verified, and analyzed information about potential and existing investments.
- Performed due diligence for projects at every phase of prospect development.
- Provided recommendations to compliance, improvement, and environmental monitoring systems.
- Established key operational indicators for each organization and project.
- Prepared Investment Proposals to be presented to and considered by the Credit Committee.
- Submit additional reports about operations, according to the needs of the Lending Team.
Investment Officer, May 2000 – July 2005
Enterprise Business Partners, Boston, MA
- Structured and carried out research analyses related to investment process, products and investment performance.
- Supervised and guided personnel concerning the application of quantitative techniques and investment theory.
- Designed exhibition to provide prospective clients and consultants.
- Prepared and published papers for both academic and popular journals.
- Supported and trained teams in sales, client and consultant servicing.
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Northwestern Health Sciences University, Bloomington, MN
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated