Invoice Processor Resume
Here is the Invoice Processor Resume example:
Dearborn, MI 48126
Job Objective To use my abilities and training as an Invoice Processor to gain employment in your company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in invoice processing and data entry operations
- Operational knowledge of policies and procedures applicable in accounting systems
- Working knowledge of invoice processing and GA/RTR systems
- Proficient in client interaction and management
- Ability to resolve issues requiring immediate attention and perform under strict timeframes
- Ability to meet up customer expectations in adherence with standard policies
- Ability to spot the invoices which don’t have PO
- Ability to handle multiple clients and contacts for each invoice
- Ability to converse with people at all management level over email, phone and face to face communication
Marten Transport, LTD, Dearborn, MI
August 2007 – Present
- Ensured all Ariba Buyer segments are duly filled with correct and complete details.
- Attained on-time payments by apposite and effectual monitoring and controlling of suppliers invoices.
- Verified Ariba Invoice billing information cross against details provided in support document.
- Identified measures to enhance invoice processing and offered assistance to operation’s staff and suppliers as required.
- Participated actively in team tasks and performed efficiently as team member.
- Administered individual performance utilizing Performance Management Procedure and provided complete business training as needed.
- Provided assistance for safe work activities and behaviors complying every safety and ergo norms and standards.
Retreat Capital Management, Inc., Dearborn, MI
May 2004 – July 2007
- Prepared, edited, revised and validated contractor invoice by company.
- Tracked and analyzed all RCA’s requests for contract action.
- Updated and monitored all contractor files on basis of project spread sheets.
- Developed and updated spread sheets related to contract accounting.
- Provided assistance with accruals and cash flow for contractors.
- Updated company database with accurate data entry of invoices.
- Complied with established internal and external invoice processing.
- Maintained and controlled archives of invoice details in alliance with respective categories.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
Fresno Pacific University, Fresno, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated