Lending Assistant Resume
Here is the Lending Assistant Resume example:
5327 N Barranca Ave
San Francisco, CA, 94158
Objective To obtain a Lending Assistant position in a growth-oriented company where I can utilize my administrative skills and acquire new abilities.
Summary of Skills:
- Sound knowledge of lending and bank operations essential
- In-depth knowledge of compliance regulations
- Profound knowledge of CRA regulations
- Thorough knowledge of commercial lending practices and requirements
- Familiarity with state and federal lending regulatory and compliance requirements
- Ability to accurately compare data from two sources and locate discrepancies
- Ability to analyze information, assess needs, and build rapport
- Ability to maintain loan disbursement files for construction loans
American Bank of Commerce, San Francisco, CA
August 2005 to till date
- Drafted clear, accurate and concise mortgage loan documents.
- Insured that loan documentation meets association standards.
- Examined and reviewed loan documentation for accuracy, timeliness and completeness.
- Maintained an accurate customer database both electronically and with hardcopy files.
Zions Bancorporation, San Francisco, CA
May 2000 to July 2005
- Received and disbursed funds accurately and timely.
- Answer lobby phones and provided customer service.
- Reviewed daily overdraft report and decided whether to pay and decline check.
- Originated consumer and small business loans for business clients.
- Processed advances on loans and managed loan activity.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
St. Louis University, St. Louis, MO
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated