Patient Financial Counselor Resume Example
Here is the Patient Financial Counselor Resume example:
2529 Mill Street
Tampa, FL 33602
Job Objective Looking for an opportunity as a Patient Financial Counselor where I can fully utilize my counseling skills.
- Patient Financial Counselor, 2006 to Present
- Bethany Christian Services, Grand Rapids, MI
- Conducted reviews of clients’ financial circumstances.
- Counseled patient about financial planning, budgeting and debt management.
- Advised patients in accordance with the facility’s policies and procedures.
- Collected deposits for hospital admissions.
- Gathered and analyzed financial data of patients to determine eligibility for financial aid.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Broad experience in medical billing, collections and medical insurance
- Wide knowledge in medical terminology
- Extended ability to coordinate patients financial obligations
- Immense ability to help patients and families with financial arrangements
- Profound ability to assess financial situations of medical facility patients
B.S. in Business Administration, 2004, Wayne State College
M.S in Finance, 2006, Hope International University
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated