Portfolio Analyst Resume
Here is the Portfolio Analyst Resume example:
7930 Carpenter St, Apt#45
Seattle, WA 98119
Job Objective To secure a position as Portfolio Analyst with a well established organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Comprehensive knowledge of Commercial credit
- Ability to manage large and complex projects
- Operational knowledge of SAS and VBA
- Profound knowledge of information systems and PNC internal systems
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills
- Extensive knowledge of statistical model development
Capital One, Seattle, WA
August 2005 – Present
Supported and maintained commercial pooled loan loss reserve allocation process.
Created and maintained internal and external empirical data.
Documented, validated and stressed testing of the estimates.
Assisted in the creation of systems, policy and procedures.
Utilized estimates and models in corporate processes.
Documented functional specifications for new systems and enhancements.
AMD, Seattle, WA
May 2000 – July 2005
Performed and conducted physical production of all reports for monthly and quarterly distribution.
Coordinated responses to all ad hoc reporting requests.
Identified and maintained the accuracy of the commercial real estate portfolio for reporting purposes.
Provided report generation, population identification, data scrubbing and data modification.
Bachelor Degree in Accounting
Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated