Private Equity Associate Resume
Here is the Private Equity Associate Resume example:
221 E Rochester Ave
Elmhurst, IL, 60126
Job Objective To obtain a Private Equity Associate position in a company that will allow me to grow with the company.
Remarkable experience in investment banking, and finance consulting
Exceptional knowledge of finance, accounting and private equity practices
In-depth knowledge of financial theories and tools
Good understanding of terms in private equity and investment markets
Skilled in developing and using financial statement analysis and financial modeling
Proficient in MS software applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Access and database management software
Ability to multitask and excellent problem solving skills
Strong analytical and communication skills
Ability to work both independently and in teams
Private Equity Associate, August 2005 to till date
Fifth-Third Bank, Elmhurst, IL
- Estimated projections and expense ratios and meeting investor regulatory and tax reporting.
- Maintained books and records, valuation of publicly traded and non-public investment portfolios.
- Prepared quarterly GAAP basis financial statements for the Partnerships.
- Prepared and administered the Partnership’s activities including capital calls and distributions, management fees and investment purchases and sales.
- Prepared cash flow statements, schedules of investments and footnotes.
- Identified and resolved partnership legal, tax and accounting issues; foreign and non-resident partner withholding tax consequences.
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Montclair State University, New Jersey, NJ
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated