Project Controller Resume
Here is the Project Controller Resume example:
2043 Emily Drive
Hampton, SC 29924
Job Objective Experienced Project Controller is seeking employment with reputable organization where my skills and training can be a positive contribution to your company
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience in project financial management
- Familiarity with contracts administration and pricing
- Ability to function efficiently on a jobsite is essential
- Ability to build strong working relationships with business partners
- Proficient in project management, financial software tools MSWord, Excel and Oracle
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Ability to interpret and apply government and industry standards, specifications
- Ability to implement planning, execution, review, control, and closeout project processes
Henkels & Mccoy, Hampton, SC
August 2005 – Present
- Provided guidance and roll-up data for weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly data-calls.
- Assisted in the development of forecasts on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Monitored work-at-risk projects.
- Assured adherence with the Company’s work-at-risk and revenue-at-risk policies.
- Identified and resolved miscodings in a timely manner to ascertain proper recognition of revenue.
Meridian Technology Group, Hampton, SC
May 2000 – July 2005
- Provided services as an “Internal Auditor” and assured controls are being followed.
- Projected long and short term funding and prepared bank letters of credit.
- Assured all Contract Purchase Order Changes and other change orders are issued to Subcontractors on a regular basis.
- Managed all project accounting data bases to ascertain timely upkeep, security and control.
- Maintained inventory records to identify the amount of materials available at any time.
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance
West Los Angeles College, Culver City, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated