Prop Trader Resume
Here is the Prop Trader Resume example:
4141 Butternut Lane
Maryland Heights, IL 63043
Job Objective To secure a position as Prop Trader with an established company in which I can put my skills and experience to the best use.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in selling props to various companies and clients.
- Outstanding knowledge of building materials and lumbers
- Immense knowledge of networking with clients
- Sound ability to trade in foreign exchange strategies
- Exceptional ability to monitor market cycle
- Profound skills to analyze data quantitatively
- Excellent skills to work without supervision
- Solid understanding of financial market trends
- Proficient in monitoring inside sales
IJC Partners, LLC., Maryland Heights, IL
August 2007 – Present
- Developed professional relationship with risk department.
- Maintained record of trading activities and ensure accuracy.
- Assisted junior traders to develop appropriate trading strategies.
- Administered prop securities for every individual sector.
- Analyzed firm’s requirement and provided fair market value.
- Monitored transactions in market place on regular basis.
Bachelor’s Degree in Financial Management
Wheaton College, Norton, MA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated