Quantitative Trader Resume
Here is the Quantitative Trader Resume example:
157 Lakewood Drive
Jersey City, NJ 7304
Job Objective Seeking an opportunity to work for your company by filling a Quantitative Trader position and putting my skills and experience to good use.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in top hedge funds for quantitative trading
- Sound knowledge of capital markets and investments
- Deep knowledge of data post processing tools and queries
- Exceptional ability to multi task and prioritize activities
- Profound ability to implement all orders from senior traders
- Remarkable skills to perform algorithm for quantitative trading
- Excellent skills to work on various computer programs
- Ability to analyze statistical data and models
- Familiarity with investment tools in quantitative trade
Brokerage Consultants Inc., Jersey City, NJ
August 2007 – Present
- Performed research to develop trading systems and associate technologies.
- Provided efficient interface for financial engineering and technology teams.
- Implemented quantitative trade through various algorithms.
- Gathered market data for all portfolio managers and traders.
- Implemented high frequency trading algorithms for deployment.
- Analyzed trade data and researched all relevant information.
- Designed calibration of all exchange simulators.
- Ensured achievement of all objectives for quantitative analysis.
MassMutual Financial Group, Jersey City, NJ
May 2004 – July 2007
- Analyzed all transaction costs and prepared reports.
- Monitored all trading ideas through appropriate market data and microstructure.
- Developed and reviewed all trading strategies for quantitative markets.
- Provided support to market data analysis trading.
- Designed various tools to analyze quantitative data.
- Ensured compliance to risk policies for trading activities.
- Managed key valuation models developed by all line of businesses.
Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics
Regent University, Virginia Beach, VA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated