Revenue Agent Resume Example
Here is the Revenue Agent Resume example:
1726 Hidden Brook Ct
Chico, CA 95926
Job Objective Seeking a Revenue Agent position in a stable company where I can use my skills to benefit the company.
Revenue Agent, May 2004 – Present
US Internal Revenue Service, Chico, CA
- Worked at full performance level in then collection of delinquent taxes and in the enforcement of any other aspects of the State’s tax laws.
- Collected any delinquency which might occur with respect to any taxes administered by the State Tax Division.
- Exercised good judgment in dealing with many sensitive issues and uncooperative potential taxpayers.
Revenue Agent, March 2002– April 2004
IRS, Chico, CA
- Performed work pertaining to taxpayer assistance and tax-related investigations and collections.
- Assisted taxpayers in person and over the telephone concerning basic filing requirements and in resolving account-related problems.
- Processed default accounts as assigned.
- Conducted limited audits with more experienced co-workers.
- Handled basic assignments related to the various tax areas.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Proficient in the execution of tax returns forms and ERP Systems
- Good knowledge of the economic reasoning behind the taxation reporting and modeling
- Ability to meet the terms and conditions of employment with the Compliance Division
- Strong ability to team with and work effectively with Sales, Legal, and Accounting departments
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate clearly and concisely both verbally and in writing
- Ability to read and comprehend rules, regulations, policies and procedures
- Excellent ability to gather data, compile information, and prepare reports
- Typing speed of 25 WPM
Associate Degree in Accounting, Delaware Technical & Community College, Wilmington, DE
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated