Revenue Analyst Resume Example
Here is the Revenue Analyst Resume example:
2141 Springdale Rd SW, Apt 411
Colorado Springs, CO 80903
Job Objective Revenue Analyst position in an established company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Sound knowledge of accounting rules
- Ability to perform weekly revenue and deferred revenue accounting and reconciliations
- Ability to communicate effectively with the business intelligence, direct marketing, sales, product management, and finance teams.
- Ability to perform quantitative analysis and developing new business metrics.
- Proficient in dealing with complex and dynamic deals
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills
Volt Services Group, Colorado Springs, CO
August 2005 – Present
Managed accounting, controls and analytics for commitment deals.
Maintained and distributed various deal related financial analyses.
Verified that accruals are in line with deal contracts.
Prepared and developed monthly balance sheet reconciliations for all deal related accounts.
Ensured proper timing and amount of settlements and payments.
The Rehmann Group, Colorado Springs, CO
May 2000 – July 2005
Performed and conducted transactional processing, verification of support and data input for all lines of revenue.
Assisted with overall billing and revenue close process, within close calendar deadlines.
Investigated and resolved unusual items related to billing & revenue.
Prepared and documented billings processes and internal controls.
Bachelors Degree in Accounting
Georgia State University, Atlanta, GA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated