Revenue Officer Resume
Here is the Revenue Officer Resume example:
4115 Frum Street
Brentwood, TN 37027
Job Objective To further improve my skills as a Revenue Officer by working for a challenging organization with high goals.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Proven track record of effectively managing the entire sales
- Familiarity with pertinent tax laws, regulations, procedures, and precedents
- Wide knowledge of Federal and State laws with respect to collection and assessment
- Good Understanding of investigative techniques and methods.
- Ability to consult financial records to verify information
North Carolina Office of State Personnel, Brentwood, TN
August 2005 – Present
- Established innovative market-driven and customer-centric go-to-market strategies.
- Developed market intelligence and recognized new opportunities.
- Innovated organizational expertise and competencies.
- Formulated and utilized critical strategies.
Staley Inc, Brentwood, TN
May 2000 – July 2005
- Aided as company spokesperson to external audiences.
- Managed innovation and broadened online traffic channels.
- Handled product positioning, pricing and forecasting.
- Evaluated sales, market share and brand health.
- Innovated brand positioning and differentiation.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounts
Crowley’s Ridge College, Paragould, AR
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated