Sports Trader Resume
Here is the Sports Trader Resume example:
4318 Timber Ridge Road
Sacramento, CA 58147
Job Objective Seeking a job in your company as Sports Trader in which I can put my skills, education and experience to the maximum use.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in risk management for all sport betting
- Huge knowledge of all sport products
- Profound knowledge of spread betting market for sports
- Exceptional ability to facilitate quick decisions for all betting
- Outstanding ability to provide customer services
- Immense communication skills in both forms
- Sound skills to work on Microsoft Office applications
- Familiarity with various different kind of sports
- Solid understanding of global sports schedule
Sports Endeavors, Inc., Sacramento, CA
August 2007 – Present
- Monitored risk factor for all hedging activities.
- Administered long term markets for worldwide sports.
- Performed trade for live markets and placed bets.
- Assisted to maintain liquidity flows in sports processes.
- Coordinated with product manager to develop various sports product.
- Collaborated with sports book partner to ensure appropriate settlements.
- Evaluated customer activities and report any suspicion to authorities.
- Managed all new betting markets and associate tournament rights.
DRW Trading Group, Sacramento, CA
May 2004 – July 2007
- Performed background research on all fixed odd markets.
- Performed research for all customer activities and recommend appropriate profiling.
- Coordinated with senior traders for all sports.
- Analyzed product mix and recommended improvements if required.
- Monitored business plans and measured results against it.
- Managed all sport betting in pressure and fast pace environment.
- Developed strategies to maximize organization profit.
- Assisted to compile all trading odds for organization through sports market.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
Lynchburg College, Lynchburg, VA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated