46 Terra Street
Vancouver, WA 98662
Job Objective To use my skills and experience as Stock Trader and contribute towards the growth of the organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Exceptional experience in trading equities and options
- Huge knowledge of risk management processes
- Deep knowledge of trading tools and technologies
- Immense ability to maintain relationship with customers
- Remarkable ability to access data and prepare reports
- Amazing skills to perform mathematical process
- Outstanding skills to analyze technical information
- Familiarity with financial data in stock market’s
- Solid understanding of spreadsheet softwares
Coborn’s Inc., Vancouver, WA
August 2007 – Present
- Administered proprietary trading system for all securities.
- Developed trading strategies and recommended improvements if required.
- Analyzed market conditions with help of economic and social data.
- Maintained data on spreadsheets and assist to access and retrieve data.
- Reviewed financial risks for stock processes and prepare reports.
- Developed training curriculum for new and existing traders.
LES Trading Group, Vancouver, WA
May 2004 – July 2007
- Developed stock strategies to assisting selling of products to clients.
- Designed strategies to identify prospective clients for products.
- Coordinated with clients and determined financial objectives.
- Ensured compliance to all stock market regulations.
- Maintained professional relationship with all clients.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business
Our Lady of the Lake University, San Antonio, TX
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated