424 Andy Street
Rapid City, SD 57702
Job Objective Seeking employment as a Sustainability Officer in a position with an established organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in Sustainability Services and Energy Management
- Huge knowledge of sustainability, city planning, climate, transportation, and energy policy
- Deep knowledge of commercial real estate market
- Ability to investigative research via phone and online
- Ability to write memos, agendas, summaries, and instructions
- Ability to recognize and diagnose energy related operational problems
- Ability to coordinate in strategic planning
EMC Corporation, Rapid City, SD
August 2005 – Present
- Administered Sales Department and developed the department.
- Managed achievement of direct sales revenue goals.
- Established new customers and managed sales growth and customer satisfaction.
- Carried out sales presentations and demonstrations.
- Supervised recruiting of professional sales team.
Florida Municipal Power Agency, Rapid City, SD
May 2000 – July 2005
- Outlined city departments’ current sustainability services.
- Established policy and strategic performance plan.
- Enforced marketing and educational programs.
- Corresponded about activities with departments.
- Carried out forecasting and cost analysis.
- Imparted oversight and direction of research.
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance
Greensboro College, Greensboro, NC
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated