Tax Advisor Resume
Here is the Tax Advisor Resume example:
1813 Freed Drive
Stockton, CA 95204
Job Objective Qualified Tax Advisor seeking position with organization where experience and training provides the potential for career development.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable tax consulting experience in a corporate tax department
- Deep knowledge and understanding of financial controls and Tax Laws
- Familiarity with US GAAP; FAS 5 & FIN 48 and global transfer pricing, indirect tax and other tax laws
- Proficient with MS Office Suite, tax software and technology
- Ability to multitask and prioritize multiple projects and work in team-oriented environment
- Ability to conduct research as per applicable tax laws and regulations
- Ability to provide innovative tax planning and consultation to clients
- Excellent tax planning and research skills
- Strong interpersonal communication and presentation skills
Tax Advisor, August 2005 – Present
Strategic Transformation Partners LLC, Stockton, CA
- Ensured all filing requirements are completed on a timely and accurate basis for the business units.
- Managed tax audits for the company and its subsidiaries.
- Identified tax planning opportunities & advised business units and maintained visibility of Tax Services within the family of companies.
- Ensured tax returns and estimated tax payments for business units.
- Provided tax inputs for the financial plans for the business units.
- Identified, quantified and communicated tax planning strategies.
Tax Advisor, May 2000 – July 2005
PAE, A Lockheed Martin Company, Stockton, CA
- Evaluated and plan for tax costs and issues associated with bids and proposals related to service contracts performed in foreign countries.
- Reviewed, interpreted and developed tax positions based upon the provisions of International treaties, agreements and other documents and contracts.
- Drafted and negotiated tax agreements and customer contracts.
- Facilitated and established tax strategies related to foreign business operations, investments and contracts.
- Coordinated tax planning results with tax reporting and compliance teams.
- Analyzed and quantified impact to the company of current and proposed tax legislation.
- Reviewed work of Tax Advisors and other Senior Tax Advisors.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Paul Smiths College, Paul Smiths, NY
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated