Tax Analyst Resume
Here is the Tax Analyst Resume example:
4620 N Western Ave
Atlanta, GA 30315
Job Objective Tax Analyst position in an established company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Sound knowledge of Federal consolidated and multi-state tax compliance
- Profound knowledge of Forms 5471 and other international aspects of U.S. returns
- Proficient with Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, Project, Word and Microsoft Access
- Familiarity with CORPTax and PeopleSoft
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills
PointRoll Inc., Atlanta, GA
August 2005 – Present
Prepared and reviewed federal and state income tax returns and estimated tax payments.
Researched federal and state issues arising from the preparation of tax returns.
Assisted with various aspects income tax provision process.
Participated in federal and state income tax compliance, research and planning.
Assisted in the quarterly and year-end tax provision calculation including FAS 109 adjustments.
Calculated quarterly estimated tax payments.
The Mergis Group, Atlanta, GA
May 2000 – July 2005
Engaged in tax planning for mergers and acquisitions.
Participated actively in acquisition due diligence reviews.
Interacted and communicated with subsidiary financial personnel.
Prepared work papers and schedules supporting the federal and state returns.
Reviewed and analyzed the federal accrual to tax return adjustments.
Analyzed and determined estimated calculations for federal and state tax liabilities.
Researched and analyzed information for tax planning purposes.
Bachelor Degree in Accounting
Idaho State University, Pocatello, ID
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated