3914 Rubaiyat Road
Grand Rapids, MI 49503
Job Objective Seeking a position as Tax Processor with a growing organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wide experience in tax processing, accounting and bookkeeping
- Profound knowledge of technology updated tools as available in office
- Operational knowledge of software used for processing tax
- Familiarity about ascertaining and filing tax returns for individual accounts
- Skilled at problem solving, process analysis and time management
- Ability to learn using company procedures to assess client files and related info
- Ability to work on more than one event simultaneously during busy period
The McIntyre Group, Grand Rapids, MI
August 2007 – Present
- Prepared, arranged and filed different tax returns for respective tax practice.
- Updated and maintained internal databases concerned with client data and filing calendars.
- Administered and managed paperwork and tax returns electronically.
- Provided assistance for file maintenance in electronic medium utilizing retention database from internal documents.
- Supported tax processing department with related activities and tasks.
- Processed and reviewed packages for income tax return.
- Provided assistance to office staff for facilitating mailing.
Airgas Inc., Grand Rapids, MI
May 2004 – July 2007
- Ensured to interact effectively with clients and maintain regular correspondence.
- Processed faxes and ensured to receive back having required information.
- Attached fax to respective client’s account and highlighted necessary fields to confirm fax received.
- Received and sorted mails, fax and other packages to designated areas.
- Received, checked and distributed voicemails to respective team.
- Verified mortgage companies reports to ascertain missed payments, matched bills to issued checks, retrieved system data and delivered suitably to clients.
- Identified mailing procedure and created information requests for fund allocation to supervisor.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
Le Moyne College, Syracuse, NY
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated