Trade Assistant Resume
Here is the Trade Assistant Resume example:
225 County Road 346
New York, NY, 10022
Objective Seeking the Trade Assistant position where I can apply my experience and efficiently contribute to the company’s growth.
Summary of Skills:
- Remarkable knowledge of investment analytical tools
- Ability to receive and carry out written and verbal instructions
- General knowledge of marketing mix (product, price, positioning and promotions
- Ample knowledge of control systems and procedures
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and strong computer skills
- Strong organizational skills with an attention to detail and quality
Trade Assistant, August 2005 to till date
Human Investment & Development Corporation, New York, NY
Ensured to support the trading and portfolio management process.
Assisted with research and managed to prepare market commentary presentations.
Managed transaction processes and computed trades.
Confirmed trades with broker and dealers and mediated in trade settlement issues.
Managed corporate action process and provided trade room administrative support.
Ensured to gather information from broker and dealers.
Trade Assistant, May 2000 to July 2005
Commerce, International Trade, New York, NY
- Supported and facilitated the portfolio management and trading process.
- Worked directly with the traders, facilitating trade processing, and communicating with the broker and dealer community.
- Coordinated with the research staff, the analytics team, as well as the administration group.
- Updated financial records, processed payments, invoices and receipts; and ensured to update websites and manage online communications.
- Managed volunteers & interns; and all secretarial duties.
- Attended events organized by own and other organizations with the Executive Director.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, St. Francis University, Loretto, PA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated