Trade Support Resume
Here is the Trade Support Resume example:
4446 Ryder Avenue
Redmond, WA 98052
Job Objective Looking for a position Trade Support in a company that provides an open environment with many opportunities for continuous growth.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience working in a Trading Application Support environment
- Proficient with Fidessa, AMMA, IRESS, Tibco MQ and Middleware system
- Strong working knowledge of ITAR and EAR regulations
- Familiarity with US Customs and OFAC & other government regulations
- Proven ability to multi-task under tight deadlines and prioritize responsibilities
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Trade Support, August 2005 – Present
Brokerage Consultants Inc., Redmond, WA
- Processed collateral to and from trading desk to internal systems and custodians.
- Prepared and distributed instructions to custodians and brokers.
- Evaluated collateral requests for reasonability.
- Resolved outstanding breaks with brokers and custodians.
- Created and submitted reports to clients and internal counterparts.
Trade Support, May 2000 – July 2005
JPMorgan Chase, Redmond, WA
- Maintained all types of transactions in product processors and risk systems.
- Created and reviewed daily trading activity.
- Reviewed and addressed issues raised by support areas.
- Liaised between front office and all areas of the firm.
- Identified efficiency improvements in all operational aspects of the business.
Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Garrett-Evangelical Theological Seminary, Illinois, IL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated