Transaction Manager Resume
Here is the Transaction Manager Resume example:
4358 Center Avenue
Fresno, CA 93706
Job Objective Long time Transaction Manager is looking for a new situation that can take advantage of my experience and is a place where moving up is possible.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Experience in evaluating legal documents, administering all transaction related documents and managing commercial real estate transactions
- Deep knowledge of commercial real estate practices and principles
- Operational knowledge of debt capital markets, mutual funds and securities
- Exceptional ability to analyze and interpret complex business documents
- Ability to prepare and present effective presentation to clients and co workers
- Ability to make effective presentations on general topics
- Remarkable skills to review all documents for loopholes
- Ability to effectively present information to an internal group
- Proficient in handling multiple project at a time
Kelly Services, Fresno, CA
October 2008 – Present
- Assisted customers in all real estate transactions and prepared contracts and carried various negotiations according to customer need.
- Managed all number of transactions for organization.
- Monitored real estate requirements for customers such as evaluated growth projections and managed all critical dates related to real estate.
- Administered transactions and implemented all standardization of processes.
- Prepared various documents for deal such as project plans, proposal packaged, letters of intent and area plans for customers.
- Organized reports and prepared presentation to be submitted to various parties.
- Coordinated with customers and understood all needs and prepared real estate goals accordingly.
- Ensured compliance to all state real estate plans.
Ernst & Young, Fresno, CA
May 1998 – July 2003
- Assisted closing department in developing and analyzing complex financial data and prepared papers on purchase and sale of investment properties.
- Reviewed financial data and interpreted it for financial probability.
- Evaluated cost of projects and performed cost benefit analysis on various development projects.
- Monitored all existing clients and its various portfolios.
- Managed all transaction events.
Compass Group, Fresno, CA
August 2003 – September 2008
- Coordinated with Transaction Management team and analyzed cash flow and transaction.
- Managed and prepared all real estate requirements such as growth projections and evaluating business strategies.
- Monitored implementation of local transactions.
- Administered real estate system such as keeping track of all lease information, capital expenditures and rental rates of area.
- Assisted in real estate transactions such as lease administration and negotiation.
- Ensured implementation of quality program.
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance
Lake Erie College, Painesville, OH
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated