7930 Carpenter St, Apt#45
Seattle, WA 98119
Job Objective To secure a Treasury Analyst position in a well established organization with a stable environment.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience with treasury management, banking, finance and accounting
- Ability to interact with other department and subsidiary personnel to obtain information
- Wide knowledge of treasury functions
- In-depth knowledge of basic banking, investment and real estate concepts and terminology
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills
Hewlett Packard, Seattle, WA
August 2005 – Present
Researched, analyzed and authored business requirements documents.
Managed, edited and tracked marketing collateral and training guide updates.
Performed and conducted daily cash management activities.
Rationalized bank account structure and implemented changes as needed.
Developed and maintained cash flow projection model.
Prepared and developed reporting for debt compliance.
Analyzed bank fees and recommended changes.
Canon USA & Affiliates, Seattle, WA
May 2000 – July 2005
Provided Corporate Accounting with all necessary Treasury related data.
Created and maintained process capability matrix for debt and derivatives operations.
Created and maintained policies and procedures for ensuring effective utilization of debt and derivatives process capabilities.
Identified and established improvement opportunities related to trade execution and operations.
Created and maintained appropriate tools to manage “knowledge transfer” process.
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
University of Chicago, Chicago, IL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated