Treasury Manager Resume Example
Here is the Treasury Manager Resume example:
3441 Goldie Lane
Cincinnati, OH 45236
Job Objective Seeking Treasury Manager Position with the perfect company that gives me the opportunity to learn and gain more experience in this field.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in managing cash, supervising transaction practices and analyzing financial account
- Operational knowledge of managing balance sheet and cash flow procedures
- Sound knowledge of accounting procedures and principles
- Remarkable ability to administer budget and related policies
- Immense ability to work according to Federal, State and local policies
- Skilled to handle cash and make necessary cash deposits
- Exceptional skills to manage public relations
- Familiarity in analyzing complex problems
- Outstanding understanding of treasury concepts such as match funding
Pepsi, Cincinnati, OH
October 2008 – Present
- Managed all short term cash flow and forecast for future.
- Administered bank accounts and opened new accounts.
- Established appropriate back accounts according to business requirements.
- Monitored online users and access rights to banking platforms.
- Determined bank fees and expenses, reviewed reports on month end and managed all discrepancies.
- Worked as an interface between back service providers and payroll.
- Headed Treasury Workstation Platforms.
- Maintained all documentation required for various internal and external auditors.
BridgeView IT, Cincinnati, OH
August 2003 – September 2008
- Supervised working of staff.
- Developed various programs that increased efficiency of relationships and cash handling.
- Monitored all customer complaints and resolved it appropriately.
- Trained staff in necessary processes by identifying needs.
- Managed and administered cash receipt system.
- Monitored interpretation of all codes, policies and regulations for customers.
Triple Canopy, Cincinnati, OH
May 1998 – July 2003
- Developed systems and measured bank relationships with customers and it profitability.
- Assisted in preparing debt schedules and managed all auditor requests.
- Analyzed all monthly financial information and forecasted process needs.
- Monitored requests made for business reports and provided it.
- Coordinated with various treasury management services and prepared presentations.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
Hampton University, Hampton, VA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated