2640 Shearwood Forest Drive
Job Objective To use my skills and abilities to obtain a position within an organization as a Treasury Specialist in my chosen field. Years of education and experience can help better the company as well.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in property and casualty insurance industry
- Familiarity with basic banking procedures and basic accounting principles
- Extensive knowledge of basic SOX controls and auditing processes
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
- Ability to perform mathematical computations accurately
- Proficient with PC, Word, Excel & PowerPoint
May 2006 – Present
- Analyzed bank accounts and lockboxes, investment of excess cash and draws on lines of credit.
- Supported internal and externalrelated to banking related issues.
- Reviewed discrepancies of bank charges with banking institutions.
- Administered credit card programs – both receipts from customers and corporate purchasing cards.
- Managed petty cash accounts.
- Established daily reports for management.
Kforce Inc., Tilton, NH
March 2003 – April 2006
- Created bank deposits and process credit card transactions maintaining Payment Card Industry (PCI) compliance.
- Analyzed and carried out check and electronic payments.
- Analyzed and presented remediation of payment exceptions.
- Created charts, reports and summaries of key economic and financial results.
- Ensured debt payments are carried out on time.
- Recognized exceptions and applied remediation solutions.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
Cumberland University, Lebanon, TN
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated