1219 51st Ave E, Lot 20
Fort Worth, TX, 76133
Objective To obtain the position as Trust Assistant to ensure smooth and conflict free functioning of all operations within the organization.
Summary of Skills:
- In depth knowledge of banking, investments and financial planning
- Strong computer skills including proficiency with trust accounting systems
- Admissible telephone manners, excellent communication skills
- Great ability to efficiently collaborate with coworkers and customers
- Operational knowledge of teller and facsimile machine
- Strong oral communication skills including excellent telephone etiquette
- strong interpersonal skills, supervisory and leadership skills
- Ability to demonstrate comfort level in talking to and calling on current and prospective customers
Trust Assistant, August 2005 to till date
Wisconsin Government, Fort Worth, TX
- Coordinated with Trust Administrators to handle distributions, account maintenance and reviews, and management of overdrafts and other trust related functionaries.
- Gathered and computed client profiles and requests.
- Prepared reports and presentations.
- Monitored work performed by various partner groups to ensure the smooth operation of assigned trust accounts.
- Monitored overdraft reports and communicated with Investors, as necessary.
- Reviewed the trust agreement for applicable language to support discretionary decision.
Trust Assistant, May 2000 to July 2005
JPMorgan Chase, Fort Worth, TX
- Prepared Trust Termination packets for TO review.
- Ensured routine trust and estate bill payments; and arrangement for the replacement of lost and missing checks.
- Deposited incoming receipts into proper accounts in a timely manner.
- Allocated funds if check needs to be allotted in multiple accounts according to percentage of ownership.
- Computed client transactions accurately and ensured daily review of cash request reports, statements and research from operations.
Associate Degree in Finance, North Iowa Area Community College, Mason City, IA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated