4335 Wines Lane
Houston, TX 77036
Job Objective Underwriter Trainee seeking position with well-established company in which to enhance my career and bring value to company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in insurance, healthcare professional liability underwriting
- Profound knowledge of processing methods and workflow procedures.
- Exceptional ability to read and interpret contracts and procedure manuals
- Strong ability to write reports and defend conclusions
- Proficient with databases, word processing and spreadsheets
Zurich Financial Services Group, Houston, TX
January 2009 – Present
- Analyzed and determined submissions to assess risk.
- Evaluated loss control reports.
- Rejected submission if needed and provided quotation for policy.
- Checked assigned accounts and developed routine reports.
- Obtained and analyzed underwriting data and presentation.
- Provided excellent service to customers.
Allied World, Houston, TX
March 2004 – December 2008
- Determined the risks under sponsorship of department’s plan and business objectives.
- Reviewed exposures and losses.
- Prepared appropriate proposal and delivered desired results.
- Accepted, rejected and modified new business proposals.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business – Finance
Jacksonville College, Jacksonville, TX
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated