Wealth Manager Resume Example
Here is the Wealth Manager Resume example:
4990 Howard Street
Grand Rapids, MI 49503
Job Objective Seeking a chance to work with a growing company through filling the Wealth Manager position and putting my experience to good use.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Experience in providing support to various banking environment and managing financial planning
- Deep knowledge of departmental policies and services
- Operational knowledge of income and estate taxes
- Immense ability to understand client need and provide solutions to same
- Good understanding of tax, trust, banking, credit, investment management, capital markets
- Familiarity with departmental operations, policies and bank services
- Sound ability to identify issues, interpret data and resolved all issues
First Midwest Bank, Grand Rapids, MI
October 2008 – Present
- Analyzed business strategies and worked according to business guidelines.
- Determined client preferences and prepared necessary communication.
- Analyzed developed strategies and evaluated it on a regular basis and made changes.
- Coordinated with PRM staff and resolved all client issues.
- Ensured compliance to all procedures and effective implementation of all.
- Monitored strategies ensured adherence to all jurisdiction regulations.
- Maintained confidentiality of all client information and verified details on a regular basis.
Union Bank, Grand Rapids, MI
August 2003 – September 2008
- Coordinated with clients and developed investment plans by analyzing client financial requirement.
- Assisted Personal Trust administrators and maintained effective relationships with clients and ensured achievement of all goals.
- Provided support to all client relationship.
- Monitored bank goals and assisted various associated in achieving company objectives.
- Maintained knowledge of various company products and services.
Advantage Talent, Inc., Grand Rapids, MI
May 1998 – July 2003
- Organized all information and documented it.
- Evaluated various financial scenarios and identified any alternatives in work.
- Monitored strategies and ensured effective implementation for same.
- Coordinated with capital Management managers and developed detailed investment plans.
- Assisted local management and developed ways to retain customers.
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance
Rudolf Steiner College, Fair Oaks, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated