Fire Protection Engineer Resume
Here is the Fire Protection Engineer Resume example:
3919 Fincham Road
Barstow, CA 92311
Job Objective To be given an opportunity to exhibit my Fire Protection Engineer skills and use my knowledge to contribute to the growth of the company.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience working as a Fire Protection Engineer and designing Fire Alarm and Fire Suppression systems
- Deep knowledge of the Life Safety and NEPA codes
- Sound knowledge of the DOW Orders and requirements for fire safety
- Exceptional ability to work with the facility personnel and DOE customers in regard to the fire protection requirements
- Familiarity with fire suppression systems, fire detection and alarm systems and equipment
- Ability to work in compliance the OSHA industrial and construction regulations
- Outstanding skills to use ADOBE Acrobat
- Proficient in using MS Office
Fire Protection Engineer, August 2005 – Present
Hukari Technical Services, Barstow, CA
- Developed and implemented the Fire Protection Program and prepared fire hazard analysis for buildings.
- Ensured that all the programs were in compliance with the fire codes and required regulations.
- Coordinated with the facility management and staff and provided support to the project.
- Evaluated the Fire systems in the facility and ensured that all fire protection codes and regulations were followed.
- Performed corrective maintenance on inadequate fire protection equipment.
- Prepared designs for the fire alarm and fire suppression system and performed tests on the same.
Fire Protection Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
URS Corporation, Barstow, CA
- Documented all the engineering and production process, ensured that they were in compliance with the fire codes.
- Performed tests on the fire equipment whenever required, reviewed the fire exits and ascertained their adequacy.
- Conducted survey on the fire house locations and marked them.
- Ensured that all the fire extinguisher locations were marked at all times and could be identified easily.
- Diagnosed the shortcoming of the equipment and recommended corrective actions for the same.
- Coordinated with the Fire Department’s Safety committee and prepared a safety briefing to be submitted to the department.
- Provided support to the Emergency Management Coordinator and reviewed the evacuation maps.
- Prepared the annual fire safety awareness brochure and conducted the annual fire safety drills.
Bachelor’s Degree in Fire Protection Engineering, Curry College, Milton, MA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated