Fire Safety Engineer Resume
Here is the Fire Safety Engineer Resume example:
3229 New Street
Beaver Creek, OR 97004
Objective To work hand in hand with a reputed organization and use my training and experience as a Fire Safety Engineer to help the company grow and strive.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience working as a Fire Safety Engineer
- Sound knowledge of concepts, principles, and practices of fire prevention, fire protection, and life safety engineering
- Proficient with Automation, Fire & Gas, Safety System, and HASS Hydraulic Modeling Software
- Familiarity with force protection standards, building and fire codes
- Ability to operate all kind of fire safety equipment
- Exceptional ability to understand and interpret the Fire Protection and Safety design
- Amazing communication and problem solving skills
Fire Safety Engineer, August 2005 – Present
G.A.S. Unlimited, Inc., Beaver Creek, OR
- Maintained the Fire Protection government regulated documents and prepared an auditable version for the same.
- Ensured that all the tests carried on the facilities were according to the present Fire Protection regulations.
- Coordinated with the emergency service personnel and engineer and provided support on the technical aspect of the Fire Hazard Analysis.
- Developed designs and specification for the upcoming building and determined the modifications needed on the existing one.
- Initiated a waiver request program and ensured that it was technically accurate.
- Established a tracking system and updated each request.
- Prepared the written documents for the Fire Protection to be followed by the subcontractors.
Fire Safety Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
bettis atomic power laboratory, Beaver Creek, OR
- Designed the fire protection systems and integrated all fire protection equipments.
- Inspected the MEP designs and ensured that were in compliance to the Fire and Life Safety codes in all upcoming projects.
- Conducted fire safety audits on the buildings and ensured their compliance with the fire safety codes.
- Prepared designs for the fire protection system on various kinds of refineries, industries and power plants.
- Conducted regular training programs for the Fire and Life Safety Programs.
- Designed the rescue and fire escapes for the buildings in case of emergency.
Bachelor’s Degree in Fire Safety Engineering, Ohio Valley University, Vienna, WV
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated