Fire Training Officer Resume
Here is the Fire Training Officer Resume example:
985 North Avenue
Omaha, NE 68144
Job Objective Seeking a Fire Training Officer position within a highly established organization in which my skills can be enhanced to benefit the organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Solid expertise in designing competitive strategies and managing policies
- Extensive knowledge of practices and trends pertaining to the industry
- Highly skilled in specialized rescue training and operations
- Strong ability to incorporate new technologies and understand market demands
- Magnificent ability to work effectively with others to achieve optimal collective results
Fire Training Officer
CSC, Omaha, NE
August 2005 – Present
- Provided training to fire fighters in various areas such as incident command, in service fire prevention, forcible entry and rescue.
- Trained fire fighters in salvage, ventilation, hydraulics, pumper operation, aerial ladder operation and ground ladder evolutions.
- Initiated training programs in using and maintaining fire fighting equipment, apparatus, fire streams and developing ad-hoc knots and hitches.
- Provided adequate training on first aid, CPR and SCBA drills, live fire training, foam application, and tank fires.
- Trained Emergency Response Team (ERT) member on fire fighting skills and tactics.
- Developed and performed table top, simulation and exercise drill to the fire-fighters, Shift Supervisor, ERT and Emergency Operation Centre member.
Fire Training Officer
Raytheon, Omaha, NE
May 2000 – July 2005
- Developed and executed safety and fire related training courses for fire personnel, visitors and contractors to the company’s facilities.
- Implemented pass and fail criteria for safety training courses where appropriate.
- Developed and administered testing services to verify success of training modules.
- Coordinated special training courses with the Training Officer, safety training organizations and external consultants.
- Conducted special training programs to cover areas of safety and fire training which is not part of regular training.
- Developed Safety and Fire training policies and procedures.
Associate Degree in Fire Science
Dabney S. Lancaster Community College, Clifton Forge, VA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated