Aerobics Instructor Resume
Here is the Aerobics Instructor Resume example:
4767 Newton Street
Saint Cloud, MN 56301
Job Objective Seeking a challenging Aerobics Instructor position utilizing creativity and true desire to educate.
- Aerobics Instructor, 2006 to Present
- Princeton University, Princeton, NJ
- Organized indoor and outdoor games such as baseball, volleyball and basketball.
- Taught proper breathing techniques used during physical exertion.
- Instructed and demonstrated use of gymnastic and training equipment such as trampolines and weights.
- Taught aerobics, gymnastics, martial arts training and intensive calisthenics.
- Educated and implemented safety rules and regulations governing sports, recreational activities and the use of exercise equipment.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Ability to organize competitions and tournaments
- Wide knowledge of sports techniques
- Profound ability to explain techniques and movements clearly
- Immense ability to teach a variety of aerobics classes such as water aerobics, step aerobics, and high and low impact aerobics
- Extended ability to instruct students with information regarding nutrition, weight control and lifestyle issues
B.S in Physical Education, 2004, Carnegie Mellon University
Aerobics Trainer Certification, 2006, Georgetown University
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated