Community Dietitian Resume Example
Here is the Community Dietitian Resume example:
1157 Randolph Street
Worcester, MA 1609
Job Objective A talented Community Dietitian with great skills and experience looking for a job in a well known organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Substantial experience of providing nutrition based education and counseling support to community groups
- Extensive knowledge of clinical nutrition and diabetes education
- Commendable knowledge of various health insurance programs like Medicare and Medicaid
- Familiarity with computer operations and end of life care practices
- Ability to plan and deliver highly effective nutritional programs for community groups
- Ability to evaluate and address nutritional requirements of clients of all age-groups
San Joaquin Community Hospital, Worcester, MA
August 2012 – Present
- Planned, reviewed, and provided nutritional care services for community members.
- Assessed and responded to nutritional needs of all clients.
- Evaluated available sources and food service systems and provided appropriate recommendations.
- Educated and counseled clients on proper nutrition, diet, and food selection.
- Attended in-service education programs and conducted training of subordinate staff.
- Supported and participated in development of program proposals for funding.
Orleans Community Health, Worcester, MA
May 2009 – July 2012
- Planned and conducted group seminars and food tours, on various health and nutrition subjects.
- Organized and coordinated various nutrition-based food and cooking demos in-store.
- Created and provided highly effective nutrition presentations for community outreach.
- Handled and responded to diet and nutrition related queries of community members, efficiently.
- Educated and counseled clients and staff members on all aspects of nutrition.
- Gathered and delivered nutrition-related educational and promotional materials.
Bachelor’s Degree in Nutrition Sciences
Lees-McRae College, Banner Elk, NC
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated