Diet Clerk Resume Example
Here is the Diet Clerk Resume example:
812 Robinson Switch Rd
Overland Park, KS, 66210
Job Objective Seeking to obtain a Diet Clerk position with an organization where I can utilize my clerical skills and be an asset to the employer.
Diet Clerk, May 2004 – Present
Mount Sinai Medical Center, Overland Park, KS
- Communicated effectively with patients, family and staff regarding patient’s diet.
- Processed all patient menus, diet orders, diet changes, and telephone messages as well as maintained records for the diet office.
- Maintained nutritional standards to administer appropriate diets to patients.
- Adjusted to varying shift start time and rotating weekend.
- Coordinated with intra- and inter-department.
- Maintained an efficient Dietetic Service Communications.
Diet Clerk, March 2002 – April 2004
Sutter Medical Center of Santa Rosa, Overland Park, KS
- Coached to administer in the diet office, coordinated and interacted with patients and nursing staff.
- Collected diet change sheets from each of the nursing unit prior to each meal service.
- Administered cross-training in various kitchen functions.
- Provided the best customer service to all patients.
- Was Responsible for processing all patient menus, diet orders, diet changes, and telephone messages as well as maintaining records for the diet office.
- Prepared patient menus and communicated with all levels of the department.
- Familiarized with hospital setting with knowledge of diets and diet restrictions.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Excellent communication skills for effective interaction with patients, family and staff regarding patient’s diet
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Familiar with Word, Excel and database software
- Good customer relation skills and phone etiquette
- Typing speed of 50 W.P.M
- Ability to perform simple computation and recordkeeping
Associate Degree in Commerce, Central Piedmont Community College, Charlotte, NC
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated