Dietetic Technician Resume Example
Here is the Dietetic Technician Resume example:
1540 Golden Crest Dr
High Point, NC, 27262
Objective Seek to join a reputed organization as a Dietetic Technician.
Summary of Skills:
- Great ability to prescribe special diet as per diet manual and food habits
- Exceptional ability to keep a check on food quantity requirements
- Amazing ability to effectively judge and provide needs to the patients
- Excellent communication and writing skills
Dietetic Technician, August 2005 to till date
Riverside County Human Resource Department, High Point, NC
- Reviewed patient charts and interpreted lab values as related to nutritional status.
- Inquired patients on admission or change in diet prescription in order to obtain diet history and food preferences.
- Graphed initial nutritional screening in patient chart.
- Provided diet instruction to patients on normal or restricted sodium.
- Assisted dietitians in instruction of patients on special diets; inscribed special menus; recommended supplemental feedings.
Dietetic Technician, May 2000 to July 2005
Stanley town Health and Rehabilitation Center, High Point, NC
- Supervised preparation and appearance of food on trays and ensured proper healthy diet for patients.
- Solved problems related to nutrition services such as assisting in patient discharge follow-up.
- Conducted normal nutrition classes for expectant parents.
- Supervised food service hostesses doing patient meal delivery.
- Checked calorie consumptions by malnourished patients and advised proper diet.
- Provided input in planning of patient menus.
Associate Degree in Food and Nutrition, Ashland Community College, Ashland, KY
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated