Fitness Consultant Resume Example
Here is the Fitness Consultant Resume example:
2120 Old Earhart Rd
Lilburn, GA 30047
Job Objective To obtain a Fitness Consultant position in an environment where I get a chance to utilize my knowledge and experience.
Fitness Consultant, August 2005 – Present
Transcend, Lilburn, GA
- Provided assistance on fitness plans to group members and maintained hygienic work environment.
- Communicated with Fitness Supervisor regarding post-rehab members.
- Greeted and registered all fitness center members upon arrival.
- Assisted new members with membership sign-up procedures.
- Processed fitness class registrations and scheduled massage therapy and fitness assessment appointments.
Fitness Consultant, May 2000 – July 2005
Kingston, Inc., Lilburn, GA
- Promoted fitness center to all potential members.
- Upheld equipment and reported breakdowns if any.
- Performed various cleaning tasks of equipment and facility.
- Maintained necessary records and sold fitness center memberships.
- Responded to inquiries in a polite and friendly fashion.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Great experience working as Fitness Consultant
- Sound Knowledge of general fitness and exercise
- In-depth knowledge of basic fitness and health related equipment
- Strong Microsoft skills including PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Ability to work closely with diverse group of people
- Ability to provide safe and accurate fitness assessments
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Amazing ability to work independently in a fast paced environment
Bachelor of Science in Biology, McNeese State University, Louisiana, LA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated